- This event has passed.
Cider Week in Santa Cruz
July 15, 2017 - July 23, 2017
The inaugural Cider Week in Santa Cruz, presented by Santa Cruz Cider Company, will unfold July 15 through July 23 and feature meet-the-makers events, cider socials, tap takeovers, cheese pairings and so much more. The events will take place at various locations throughout Santa Cruz.
Some of the events will include the following:
- July 15 (noon–5 p.m.): Cider City at Hop N’ Barley Beer & BBQ Festival in Scotts Valley
- July 18 (2:30–6:30 p.m.): Santa Cruz Cider Company at Felton Farmers Market
- July 19 (4 p.m.): Cider Tap Takeover at Lupulo Craft Beer House. Meet the cider makers, along with the bottle release of Santa Cruz Cider Company Barrel Aged Gravenstein
- July 20 (3–7 p.m.): Cider and Cheese Pairing at Equinox Cellars. Flights of cider and cheese and Santa Cruz Cider Company bottle release Cider Méthode Champenoise
- July 21 (7–9 p.m.): Cider Social at Santa Cruz Food Lounge with local cideries
- July 22 (6 p.m.–midnight): Apple-themed music at Poet N Patriot
- Plus, many more cider dinners and bottle release parties TBD