- This event has passed.
‘Cinco de Pepper Hot Pepper Cider Fest!’ at Ciderlicious in Eugene, Oregon
May 5 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm PDT
Ciderlicious presents its Cinco de Pepper Hot Pepper Cider Fest on Saturday, May 5, from 5–9 p.m., and cider fans will be celebrating Cinco de Mayo with more hot pepper ciders than anyone in the Pacific Northwest, and, perhaps, the WORLD!
Here’s a partial tap list of the delicious hot pepper hard cider favorites:
* Strawbanero by Oregon Cider Company
* Blackberry-Habanero by Oregon Cider Company
* Lime-Habanero from Hi-Wheel Fizzy Wine Co.
* Black Currant-Peppercorn by Hi-Wheel Fizzy Wine Co.
* Finnriver Habanero Cider
* 3-Pepper Cider by Seattle Cider Company
* Margarita Cider by Elemental Hard Cider
Very special Ghost Pepper ciders made exclusively for Ciderlicious.
Oregon Cider Company and Hi-Wheel Fizzy Wine will be on site with plenty of free samples and swag! Check for food specials from Bartolotti’s Pizza, Masa’s “Yatai” by Kamitori, Humphrey Patisserie and Tam’s Place Vietnamese Cuisine.
Friendly Street will be sizzling and popping on Saturday, May 5, so be sure to bring your cameras and your smiles!
The event unfolds at 2760 Friendly Street in Eugene, Oregon.