- This event has passed.
The Hard Cider Run 5K: Gettysburg
April 28 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT$35
Runners, lace up your shoes and take your mark for The Hard Cider Run 5K: Gettysburg, taking place at picturesque Hauser Estate Winery, home of Jack’s Hard Cider, on Saturday, April 28, from 10 a.m.–noon.
The 5K run/walk will wind you through the lovely orchards of Hauser Estate and will end with a complimentary glass of cider (for the 21+ crowd). The entry fee includes the following:
- Entry to the 5K run or walk
- Soft-style t-shirt
- 2018 finisher’s medal, complete with a bottle opener
- Commemorative bib
- Chip timing with text/email notifications
- Commemorative glass filled with tasty craft hard cider
- Free race photos
- Free parking at the orchard.
The cost to take part in this exciting cider run is $35 if you sign up by February 18. The price will increase after the 18th.
Sign up online today (event is limited to 2,500 participants) and get your running shoes ready for the Hard Cider Run 5K on April 28!