Cider Recipe: Woodchuck Cucumber Mint Cider Mule
Stay cool this summer with this refreshing cider mule made with Woodchuck’s Cucumber Mint Cider!
Woodchuck Cucumber Mint Cider Mule
Prep time: 5 minutes
Ready in: 10 minutes
- 6 mint leaves
- Juice of one lime
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 3 ounces ginger beer
- 1 ounce vodka
- Woodchuck Cucumber Mint Cider
- Cucumber slice and mint to garnish
- In a copper mug, muddle lime juice and mint.
- Add crushed ice to the copper mug followed by, ginger beer and vodka. Top with Woodchuck Cucumber Mint cider.
- Stir and garnish with a cucumber slice and mint leaves.
Recipe and photos by Dish Works.