In celebration of the three large cider events taking place in Chicago in the days ahead—Chicago Cider Week, CiderCon and Cider Summit—Stem Ciders will be hosting a variety of tastings throughout the Windy City from February 4–14.
Look for Stem Ciders at the following locations on these dates:
- February 4: Bitter Pops, 4–9 p.m.
- February 6: Kaiser Tiger, 7–9 p.m.
- February 7: Pub Royale, 6–8 p.m.
- February 8: Jake Melnick’s, 6–8 p.m.; Sheffield’s, 6–8 p.m.
- February 9: Binny’s Oak Brook, 4–6 p.m.; Bottles & Cans, 4–6:30 p.m.; Hopcat, 7–9 p.m.
- February 10: Sheffield’s, 8–10 p.m.
- February 11: Cider Summit (tickets required), 11 a.m.–8 p.m.; Bitter Pops, 6–8 p.m.
- February 14: The Northman, 5–9 p.m.
To make things interesting, Stem Ciders is also holding an Instagram contest for those who attend one or more of these tastings. Simply take a photo of the action and then post your cider picture on Instagram, including the hashtags #ThisIsCider and #StemCiders. All who post their pics will have their name thrown in the running to win a trip to Denver, Colorado, during Colorado Cider Week, where the winner will enjoy, among other prizes, a behind-the-scenes cidermaking experience with Stem Ciders’ head cidermaker and production team, tours of local cideries and access to the Pressed Conference.
Good luck to all who enter!
- Photo: Ron Sansone