Are you ready for CiderCon 2017? Registration is open, and there’s no better time than now to get your tickets.
If you need a nudge in the right direction, the United States Association of Cider Makers (USACM) is offering five top tips for taking your CiderCon trip to all new heights:
- Book your hotel room by January 10. The amazing block rate for CiderCon attendees expires on that date. One hundred percent of CiderCon takes place in the Hilton Chicago, a grand hotel with lovely rooms.
- Register for CiderCon by January 6. Early bird pricing will increase by $60 at midnight PST on that date and prices will go up again on January 31. Your membership in USACM must be current to register. If you have already registered and booked your hotel room, have you invited your colleagues and registered your employees?
- Check out the updated CiderCon schedule. Here are just a few of the many seminars to look forward to:
- Developing cider packaging that wins with customers
- Blending craft ciders
- Cider lab analysis
- Cidery expansion planning
- Cider sensory analysis
- Cider trends in the United States and abroad
- 80+ vendors! Explore the list of those participating in this cider-centric event.
- Bonus event: Cider Summit Chicago. A purely fun tasting event, Cider Summit will be held at Navy Pier the day after CiderCon. Tickets MUST be purchased in advance of Cider Summit.
Don’t delay—register for CiderCon today!
- Photo: Ed Williams