This Friday, we are back with our third installment of Cider Culture Virtual Happy Hour! This round will be hosted by Greg Hall, Virtue Cider‘s founder, who is also known for his 20-year tenure as Goose Island’s brewmaster prior to Virtue Cider’s launch. To prepare for the change from brewmaster to cider maker, Greg took a two-month pilgrimage in England and France to study the craft of cider, and then he launched Virtue in 2013 in Fennville, Michigan. Since then, Virtue has positively exploded and it is making some really delightful ciders, from crushable cans, like Brut and Rosé, to its elegant French-style ciders, Percheron and Lapinette, to its widely-respect barrel-aged ciders, like The Mitten. Learn more about this Michigan farm cidery:
Ready to hang out with Greg and other cider friends on Friday, 4/3? Here’s how it works:
- We’re hosting the happy hour through Zoom, a popular video conferencing website.
- You don’t need to sign up with Zoom to join us, but you DO need to download the app to your phone or computer. It’s free and easy to do.
- Grab a cider from the fridge to crack open starting at 5 p.m. ET and say cheers with us!
- The happy hour will go ’til about 5:45 ET, and you’re welcome to drop in at any time.
- Tell your friends! All are welcome!!
The meeting info is as follows:
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/281546494?pwd=SmtYTWhLOUp3L0cwWVVYUnVWYXdyQT09
Meeting ID: 281 546 494
We hope to see you then and “there”!
- Feature photo and video: Virtue Cider