Olympia, Washington-based Whitewood Cider Co. is once again offering its awesome CSC (get it? Like a CSA, but for cider) this year, and a limited number of subscriptions are now open to the public! According to their website, the goal of the CSC program is to “…continue to inspire us to produce some of the Northwest’s finest ciders and develop a strong bond with those who drink cider, especially our ciders. It is difficult to imagine just what we would have done without this support.”
Much like a wine club, the Whitewood Cider Co. CSC offers big perks to its members. For $127.50, plus tax, members receive:
- 12, 500 ml bottles delivered as released to TTT (Teeny Tiny Taproom) for pick up
- a 4–pack (12 ounce bottles) of Red Cap
- Four 12 ounce bottles of Switchel (two Summer Switchel and two Winter Switchel)
- One 9 ounce WWC Branded Glass
- One 32 ounce WWC Branded Growler
- 10% off all tasting room pours, growler fills, and bottle purchases
- 15% off all WWC merchandise in the tasting room
- Plus, if you live in Olympia new tasting room discounts will add significant value to the new CSC benefits
Please note, the ciders included in the membership are available for pick-up only (shipping options were offered in past years, but are not in 2017).
It’s shaping up to be quite a big year for Whitewood Cider Co. First, it earned a 2017 Good Food Award in the cider category for its Gibb’s Farm Single Farm. Then, last month, Whitewood announced in The Olympian that later this summer it plans to open a tasting room (a “teeny tiny tasting room” to be exact) on Fourth Ave. in Olympia with seating for 12, as well as some outdoor space. Stay tuned for more details about this rad-sounding space.
Oly folks, don’t sleep on the CSC, as only a handful of spots remain. Sign up here to enjoy Whitewood’s cider all autumn long.
- Feature photo: BigStock