Friends! We’re gathering tomorrow, Friday, March 20, 5 p.m ET, for a virtual cider happy hour after one hell of a week. Our dear friend Ben Wenk of Ploughman Cider will join us as a co-host! Here’s the deal:
- We’re hosting the happy hour through Zoom, a popular video conferencing website.
- You don’t need to sign up with Zoom to join us, but you DO need to download its app to your phone or computer. It’s free and easy.
- Grab a cider from the fridge to crack open starting at 5 p.m. ET and cheers with us! If you’re up to it, we can chat a little bit about what we’re drinking. Ben can also take a few questions.
- That’s it! The happy hour will be one hour max, and you’re welcome to drop in any time between and 5-6 p.m. ET.
- Tell your friends! All are welcome!!
The meeting info is as follows:
Meeting ID: 281-948-349
Meeting Password: 633252
Join URL: https://zoom.us/j/281948349?pwd=WFdtSFB3TnZzU3o5VHhFMlZOaWhhUT09
Just because we’re stuck at home doesn’t mean we can’t socialize! It will feel different than a regular hang, of course… But won’t you come try this fun experiment with us?
- Feature photo: Ploughman Cider